From:
"C. ten Broeke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 11:47:06 +0200
For the umpteenth time: We have more in common with eachother then with
anyone on SAD.  Let's agree to disagree and not get upset when our ideas
are not accepted or shared.
I for one enjoy posts that tell me something new, I may agree of just
discard it. This list is about information, not conversion.

Christy