NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suzanne DiPiero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 11:01:01 -0700
I'm still going to breastfeed and I don't have to
worry about dairy protein in the milk because I'm LI
(severely) and am very careful about what I eat.  As
far as allergies running in the family, there are
absolutely no food allergies in my family or in my
husbands'.  I guess we're lucky.

Thanks to everyone.  This has become a big thread in a
short period of time.  I knew that instructor had to
be wrong.  And if I get the chance to meet with her
while I'm in the hospital, I'll (try to) be sure to
point this mistake out to her!  Of course, I may be a
bit overwhelmed, and excited, and won't even think
about this while I'm there.  Just being realistic!!!!

:-)
Suzanne

http://im.yahoo.com