NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suzanne DiPiero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 04:59:59 -0700
--- Laurie Carson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
But, maybe not?  My daughter is allergic to
several foods, with
absolutely no food allergy history in either
parents' family.

I'm still not going to worry about this issue.  My
purpose for posting yesterday was to find out if the
instructor of the lactation class was wrong, not to
debate whether or not my baby is going to have food
allergies or not.

Suzanne

http://im.yahoo.com