ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 09:23:48 -0600
In the Name of The True LORD Jesus Christ, I beseech all prayer
warriors to unite with us and stand against this terrible virus which
has given a cough to both Everett and Phil. We ask that any lying
spirits responsible for this virus to stand at attention and no
longer will they be permitted to exercise their assignments against
Everett and Phil. In The Name of The True LORD Jesus Christ, we bind
them together as one and ask that The True LORD Jesus Christ send
them back where they belong. In His Precious Name, We Pray, Amen.

I, Mari, heard his voice Friday night, and it sounds horrible!! Poor
thing! He could hardly get a sentence out without coughing his brains
out along with it. We're supposed to try to have a prayer session
tonight, so let us all stand in the gap and PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!!

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME AND GOD'S BLESSINGS TO ALL,

Purple Mari and Reeva Parry.