ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2007 12:32:58 -0600
Kathy, I've been in Chris's situation, losing my wallet with
everything in it. I had to cancel my debit card before the idiots who
took it spent all my money, and thank God, all of what they took was
not my fault! The bank gave all of it back except for twenty-five
dollars. I still haven't gotten a duplicate Social Security card, but
that doesn't seem like a big deal, I guess. My state ID for Illinois,
which I had just gotten to get on a plane to come here, was gone. And
the wallet was gone, too. I'll certainly pray for Chris in this situation!

Love and MERRY CHRISTMAS,

Reeva Parry.