ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:14:52 -0700
My son, Everett, and I got an appointment with our family doctor together
Thursday because we both have bad colds, viruses, or whatever they are.
Plus, our voices are about shot.  The doctor thought I had a sinus infection
so I am on antibiotics and cough medication.  He wasn't for sure what
Everett had because he has already been on antibiotics and it didn't go
away.  So he put him on some stronger antibiotics but his voice is as bad as
mine.  Last night, after using a nasal spray the doctor gave both of us, I
began coughing last night like crazy and continued doing so until 3 o'clock
this morning.  It is reduced today by quite a lot but it feels like, and
sounds like, I wrecked my voice in the process.  So we would appreciate your
prayers.  I don't think I have ever coughed so hard for so long in my life
and my son's cough is worse than mine.

Phil.