ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 00:45:53 +0000
Thanks Angel

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter '74
-KC- Ministries

From: Angel <[log in to unmask]>

My daughter gave me a little devise called the Bible Currier with apocrypha.  It is a device about the size of a cassette.  It contains the bible plus the apocrypha.  It's web site if you want further information is
www.lbea.org
It allows you to hear the text with the double talk speech engine.  If you want to hear how it sounds you can go to the site and have a listen.  The version with the apocrypha is the contemporary English version.  There are other translations available but they don't have the apocrypha and you must ask for that if you want it.  I have never read the apocrypha before so for me this is a treat.  I encourage all of you to go up and have a look.  We blind get a subsidized price as well which makes this even nicer.  You can take it anywhere and read/hear the bible any time.