ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 22:16:40 -0000
Phil,

What tattoos are we talking about here?  I'm just wondering about the right
this case officer has to comment on them so am interested to know what they
are, if you know.

I'm still praying for her too, because I know her time is running out before
there's more for her to go through!  God loves her though so very much that
He'll take her all the way through, if that's what it takes, to get her
where she is to be!

--
Carol