ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 13:56:25 -0600
Cecily,

Loving, I've been hearing about the bad weather in Oregon, and I'm praying
for everyone in Oregon. They even had snow on the coast, which neverhappends.

I'm sure you won't get penalized ifyou don't go to work, because of the
weather.

Holly called me today, and she told me that the crust is such that she can
walk on top of it without going through the crust. lol.

Do you remember at school in Salem, how the crust was on top of the snow,
and it was fun to walk on it. I use to also sit down in the snow, and break
through the crust. lol. Then the crust would be all around me not broken
except where I was sitting in the snow. lol.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson