ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cecily Ballenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 15:42:03 -0800
We've had some bad weather here in Oregon and Portland isn't getting any
warmer, well not much.  We had cold blowing powdery snow on Tuesday evening
and Wednesday morning, well all day actually, in the 20's.  then we had
freezing rain and sleet on top of that.  Because it's still cold in the
Portland metro area, we're going to get rain, but it's going to freeze on
the way down or when it hits the ground which will produce more icy
conditions.  Please pray for us.  Please pray that I won't experience a
power outage because of the heavy ice and snow.  I haven't gone to work for
two days.  Maybe I won't go tomorrow if this keeps up.  It's warming up
every where else but here.  Isn't that strange?

Cecily