EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patrick Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 12:44:32 -0700
At 12:23 PM 9/12/2002, Adaptive Technology Lab wrote:

>On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Richard Jones wrote:
> >They just put accessibility information on the homepage.
> > http://asu.edu/.
>
>I clicked on the accessibility link at the bottom of the home page and
>got a page error.  What is supposed to happen?

Hmm, it takes me direct to:

http://www.asu.edu/accessibility/

It has a form to report problems. I would have suggested they include an
email link & even a phone number to let them know about errors (such as
forms not working for some browsing combination). On the other hand, our
site doesn't have a form like this. On the third hand, their accessibility
page doesn't provide background info on what accessibility is, etc.

Observing, not criticizing,

Patrick