From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 11:59:38 -0600

Hello Everyone:

I'm delighted to announce my latest book, 1,000 Gluten-Free Recipes,
available for pre-sale at www.Amazon.com. It will be in bookstores after
Labor Day.

Here is what the experts are saying about my book:
"Carol has once again come to the aid of our celiac disease patients, both
newly diagnosed and those who have managed their disease for years.  There
is always a need for easy and delicious recipes that our patients can enjoy
while still maintaining their gluten-free lifestyle."-- Alessio Fasano, MD,
Medical Director, Center for Celiac Research

"The encyclopedia of gluten-free recipes has now arrived! What a wonderful
assortment of healthy meals that even a gluten-free novice can
tackle."--Cynthia S. Rudert, MD, Advisor for the Celiac Disease Foundation
and the Gluten Intolerance Group of North America.

"Carol Fenster has combined simple, naturally gluten-free recipes along with
those specially created for people with celiac disease. This is a
comprehensive soup-to-nuts guide that any cook will use again and
again."--Andrea Levario, JD, Executive Director, American Celiac Disease
Alliance

"This book has great recipes with a fresh healthy flair. Everyone should
have this cookbook. I know mine will get tattered from use."--Cynthia
Kupper, RD, Executive Director, Gluten Intolerance Group of North America

Here is a description of the book:
"With gluten sensitivities rising, the 'new diet for the 21st century'
requires eating in a different, but no less satisfying, way. The largest
gluten-free cookbook ever--from Carol Fenster, a leading expert in
gluten-free food preparation--fills that need. Her finesse, developed over
20 years in her own gluten-free kitchen, brings flavor and flair to recipes
that offer something for everybody:

* Fail-proof breads including yeast breads, quick breads, and a fabulous new
pizza that rivals any pizzeria. Plus, a breakthrough, ready-to-bake bread
recipe that applies New York baker Jim Lahey's techniques to gluten-free
bread with spectacular results. Make the dough, refrigerate it, and bake as
much as you want for the next 5 days.

* Mouthwatering breakfast dishes: pancakes, muffins, eggs, and
granola--using gluten-free oats

* Hearty whole grains and ways to use every gluten-free grain flour in
breads and desserts

* Tasty mini-meals including lunch, snacks, appetizers, salads, and soups

* Nearly 500 extraordinary desserts--cakes, cookies, pies--plus ice cream
cones, "twinkies", cream puffs, and graham crackers

* 200+ versatile ways to prepare meat, fish, and poultry, from down-home to
upscale, middle-America to ethnic

* Flavorful pasta--including homemade ravioli, gnocchi, and pierogi-- and
vegetable dishes that can be vegetarian or modified to include meat,
poultry, or fish

* Quick recipes for time-challenged cooks and bread machine and slow-cooker
options

Written in Fenster's clear, easy-to-understand style with informative,
helpful tips that demystify gluten-free cooking, this cookbook should be in
every gluten-free cook's kitchen."

Order your copy now!
Carol Fenster, Ph.D., President/Founder
Savory Palate. Inc.; 800.741.5418; 303.741.5408.
8174 S. Holly Street, #404, Centennial, CO  80122
Author: 1,000 Gluten-Free Recipes (Wiley, 2008)