From:
Andrew DeJaco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 1995 08:43:19 -0700

In a summary of the CDF meeting with Dr. Fasano, there was a quick mention
of liver disease:

 related problems. . .  . liver disease where there is no other explanation

Does anyone have any relatives that are living or have past away from this.
I am putting together a medical history for my family and I have an aunt
and an uncle (on the Celiac side) that have died from a strange/rare form
of liver disease/cancer. (I don't have the medical name for the diagnosis).
I'd  like to know what kind of liver disease this could be, what are the
symptoms, age of onset, prognosis.

Judee DeJaco