BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 07:37:49 -0600
Ice returned this morning.  Sprinkled with a dusting of icy snow.
Looks like powdered sugar on some dark chocolate and peanut butter
cake.  I don't like peanut buttered cake or flavored stuff, although I
like peanuts and peanut butter, and I do not object to it visually.
This little bit of snow will be gone by the end of the day.  The ice
will be gone too.  But its only April and we could still have feet of
snow ahead of us for the season.

I'm off to give an opinion on the materials in an old farm house that
has been through a fire.  Poker face in hand I'll probably make some
profound statement like...sure looks like fire damage to me.

Its hard for me to take money seriously and money is the only thing
that interests anyone about this building now.  Even my motives are not
as pure as they were in an earlier life.  Kind of like that icy snow
out there.  Its snow, but you don't boast about it.

-jc