BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 08:19:43 -0600
At some point yesterday I looked out the window and exclaimed, "Its
gone!"  "There is no ice on the pond!"  Shortly afterward a male and
female duck wandered by the window.  Its Spring!

Granted its gray and its snowing at the moment, but its half-hearted
snow.  Just a nasty icey dusting.

We'll get them boats wet in a week or two.  I hope to run away with
Patrick to take a Kayak safety class and maybe do a couple of days of
paddling at Voyageurs NP.  I'd like to do it sometime near the Summer
Solstice.  It'll probably stay daylight forever at that time of year.
Patrick points out that leaving as soon as he gets dismissed from the
SAT might be appropriate.  I agree.

-jc