BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Norm/Ilene Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 22:19:38 -0500
We video-taped the moving of several historic houses in Ann Arbor over
the years.  The funniest part is watching them travel over bridges with
roads or water flowing underneath.  Some historic integrity is lost by
buildings being removed from their original sites, but overall the
publicity does a lot to remind people of our historic heritage and how
fragile it is.

Ilene