BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Norm/Ilene Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 08:04:11 -0500
Ken Follett wrote:

> Today I received the following e-mail, thinking it was from a BP
> preservationeer:
>
> >>you can have her if you want,you also get the kids and the bills but i keep
> the dog,there will be no appoliges this time since she wants and loves you so
> much,how she does ,i do not know seeing how she don't even really know you
> since she has never even met you in her life,but beware of what your getting
> yourself into IT'S BIG TIME TROUBLE bye relationship wrecker she's now all
> yours to yourself,remeber what i said about the picture she sent you it's
> from1986 and she has put on weight so loooong. p. s. you can pick her up at
> 400 washington st.latrobe pa 15650 the next time your on the
> road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> then this message:
> >> i'm sorry i sent the message to you by misstake with the wrong letters in
> the address please accept my apology
>
> my reply:
> I'm very dissapointed that I will miss the trip. I'll have to put the beef
> truck back in the barn. I was looking forward to picking up my surprize
> package.
>
> ][<en

Our kids were born in Latrobe, Pennsylvania.  Home of Arnie Palmer and
Rolling Rock beer.  We lived an hour away in the mountains and really
had no connections with the city.  They are now grown and love that it
says "Latrobe, Pennsylvania" on their birth certificates.  It's a cool
place to be FROM, I guess.

Ilene