BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 2009 05:32:34 EST
Sometimes there is always upset in life; you forgot to get coffee at the
store; you missed paying a bill; and lets not talk Christmas shopping will
you

This week Peanut turns ten. I looked at the invitations the office sent out
to the school for her Birthday
"4th grade Christmas dance everyone invited " signed Mary
and then parlayed my chances of survival.
 Lets see Mary's entire fourth grade is about 60 children; they have rented
our school house out in the country carte blanche from me with a Dee Jay
doing Taylor Swiss and Mylee Cyrus Kereoke.
Its Friday  they have Connie booked to come early to do hair and paint
toes; Cindy is baking the cake and taking care of snacks and beverages; and the
Mrs. has me as Man Friday cooking  chicken wings hanging Christmas lights
and playing Da=Da  and host to the little banshees who arrive en mass ready to
slam dance and party like there is no tomorrow; and I am left asking is
where  the heck are the parents? Is there no other chaperones?
"Thank you very much Mr. Michael " they say ,
"Your too kind 'they say
Now I know how Custer felt; and where the heck did they learn all these
songs?
I ask dumfounded as I watch 25 little girl booties all screaming and
shaking it across the home stage  with boys dumfounded in the audience
All this and under a stobe light
Yes Peanut turns ten;....  someone please  say  it ain't so    /Mon