BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 2009 22:04:09 -0500
Sorry you have to see it. The downside of our business is seeing work that's been done left to decay.

From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 14:09:19 EST
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Jim,

Speaking of squeezing it out of your putty, I walked by Greenwich House last weekend and the incredible window restoration effort you did there seems to be receiving no maintenance whatsoever. As a result not only putty is failing, but wood is turning to mulch. No paint since the one you did. Have you seen this?

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html