BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"I lift my leg and pee on the pantleg of authority." - dangling Callan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 22:05:37 EDT
In a message dated 6/12/2002 9:59:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> What an embarrassment. It really pisses me off that our so-called
> intelligence community was receiving information concerning 9-11 but did
> nothing. What a bunch of dumb asses. And of course being employed with the
> federal government none of them were kicked to the curb. Hell they should
> place the lady (female agent) who blasted the FBI for their lackadasical
> approach to this whole matter in charge of the FBI.

Steve,

I was thinking that your non-membership in the Klan probably qualifies you as
a liberal Georgian.  The above puts you way over into the kneejerk, Feminazi
liberal range.

Do I know how to torture a guy, or what?

Ralph