BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"M. P. Edison" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 16:31:36 -0400
> What an embarrassment. It really pisses me off that our so-called
> intelligence community was receiving information concerning 9-11 but
did
> nothing. What a bunch of dumb asses. And of course being employed
with the
> federal government none of them were kicked to the curb. Hell they
should
> place the lady (female agent) who blasted the FBI for their
lackadasical
> approach to this whole matter in charge of the FBI.
>
> Steve

I was not surprised by any of the recent revelations. My own
experience with the FBI, as a government witness in a case prosecuting
3 public officials who were bribed by one of my competitors to keep us
out of some public project specifications, was that they were not very
energetic or motivated. Basically, the local newspaper did all the
investigation and broke the story, the FBI just made arrests and
served subpoenas. The federal prosecutor was much sharper. He got the
creeps convicted.

Edison Coatings, Inc.
M. P. Edison
President