BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

The listserv that takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 22:09:02 EST

In a message dated 1/3/2006 9:34:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

pinhead  masons, stonecarvers, and peanut gallery occupiers, here's your
opportunity  to offer advice, and/or shameless commerce referrals...

I have need of  information about purchasing a custom headstone, which I
have not  had the need to do before, and so don't know where to start,
other than  knowing we don't want a traditional headstone...

should we just go to  the local gravestone supplier to save shipping or
whatever, or is there  someone among us who does this sort of  work?

deb

Check with your Place of Permanent Repose.  About 15 years  ago, I thought I
was going to be designing one for a friend of mine (died in his  sleep at 44,
with 3 little adopted kids) when it turned out PPR had very strict
limitations on stone type, color, size and shape.  It deprived me of a  design project,
but undoubtedly saved the family a good deal.

Keep It Simple, Stupid.

Ralph