BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:57:25 EDT
Good God y'all...what is it go for?

Eric: Marble dust is used in swimming pools as a VERY white stucco type
coating.  Pyrate may also use it to brush his teeth with that fine fine
Mississippi water. ][<

PS: We are back again this year at the Creek Club, Locust Valley, NY, JP
Morgan's golf club where someone has to drop dead before they will take on a
new member, to caulk the in-pool joint. This is the pool where one end is
below sea level. Bottom of the pool is marble dust w/ a ceramic tile around
the joint. Sonneborn polysulfide works for the chlorine. The joint lasts
about 5 years without leaking and then we get to do it over again... always
in RUSH mode betweeen winter and the season opening. Prior to our last big
solution to the problem the pool always leaked every year. Now when it leaks
they send in divers w/ plastic wrap that gets sucked towards the outflowing
leaks.