BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The weather listserv for hotheads....
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 08:57:09 EDT
In a message dated 9/19/2002 5:21:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Any suggestsions as to whom may I contact re: a contemporary library of
> English sandstones with it in mind to identify the availability of a
> replacement stone?  These sound like assholes to stay away from, to me.
> Are you volunteering suggestions to these shitheads, or are they paying you
> for advice, upon the basis of which they can subsequently sue you?

Ralph,

Past and present involved parties are not the same. Past parties may well be
dead by now. The present parties, without any doubt, are worth the effort of
the relationship and taking the time, on my part, to locate the resource.
Besides that, I want to go to Scotland and have to figure a way to pay for
it. England is close enough for this morning. ;-)

][<en