BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The fundamentally unclean listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 19:17:07 -0500

Michael...

You must mean Jack E....

http://www.radicalpreservation.com/ is the website.

Not for light thinkers.

Dan Becker,  Exec. Dir.    "Conformists die, but
Raleigh Historic            heretics live on forever"
Districts Commission               -- Elbert Hubbard
919/890-3678