BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 22:33:48 -0700
Hi,  Here's a question from another Vermonter.  No, I don't know Ursula but
would love to make her aquaintance.

How old is "ancient?"  I believe antique is traditionally fifty years
except automobiles, which are considered antique at 25, but is there a
number for ancient?  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT