BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 22:51:02 -0700
Sonny, In this day and age that constitutes child abuse, sadly, I loved
hearing about these sorts of things when I was a kid.  It's what makes the
young people, those under 55, think I am a character today.  A title I
dearly love.  Ruth

At 1:08 PM -0400 4/21/03, Met History wrote:
In a message dated 4/21/03 1:00:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

Should I tell Gab & Eti stories to the kids?

No, you should talk to them about:

cussing
where to take a leak/dump
dynamiting a building to get the nails out
what really happens when you flush a cherry bomb down the toilet
when to substitute the f for an s
the floating coffins
people you know who are missing fingers
Michael's horny French masons
the politics of radio stations on the job
Estelle
the most gruesome accident you've ever seen
cussing

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT