BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 11:30:45 -0800
"Black socks, the longer you wear them the stronger they get."  From an old
camp song, maybe the little Ralphs know it as I understand the big Ralphs
give them a vacation at a camp in beautiful Vermont in the summer.  I don't
have to go to camp as I am in beautiful Vermont all the time and there
aren't any camps in NYC for me to go to.  Ruth

At 9:47 AM -0500 2/21/03, Ken Follett wrote:
I do like clean socks daily...and I will go to the effort to find matching
ones of an appropriate color if I think I have to go "into the cities" to
meet with folks I'm trying to impress.

My solution to matching socks is to only buy socks all of the same color
and to throw out any socks that are not black.

][<en

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT