BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Pamela S. Follett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:59:40 -0500
But it seems to me that having a natural disaster (mindful of course that's it's a pretty damned bad one) that a lot of people who normally would be fighting tooth and nail against democracy are lending a hand because they know that deep down it's for the ultimate good of the society as a whole.  Rebels helping their governments - they very people they have dis-spized (having problems spelling, so I went with a pronunciation key) - may finally get what they really need just by helping their own and pulling up their own bootstraps rather than having us step in to do it for them, which ever side we fall on.

- Pam