BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 08:23:07 -0600
   I agree that we need to feed the hungry, clothe the poor, house the
homeless and educate folks, here at home.  I just think that for the
cost of sending our young (and recently not so young) well fed, well
clothed, well housed and educated military folks out to deal
confrontationally with the poor, hungry, naked, uneducated and
disinfrancised foriegn folks, we could reduce their numbers
significantly and win a few friends along the way.

   But, there's oil in Indonesia.  Things will not be as altruistic as
they are in other parts of the world.

-jc