BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Trelstad, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 14:33:15 -0500
The place has looked safe -- terribly or otherwise for years. There are
still a few buildings shrouded in netted scaffolding that appear somewhat
ominous. It't the buildings teaming with construction crews that are
probably the most dangerous. Facades on two buildings on Water Street took a
dive within the past few years; some might wonder whether the failures were
intentional. But, those visual cues aside, the real fear is the smell. When
the fishermen move to Hunt's Point there will be nothing to fear but the
tyranny of pink his and hers sweatsuits.