BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.A. Drew Diaz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 16:49:31 -0500
well when asked by my sainted irish mother about that my grandfather-
from spain- replied well we never liked rowboats.
when my brother asked my father how it was that after a lifetime of
being vaguely anti-semetic he was going to marry a jewish valley girl
dad replied " what are you talking about, we're jewish"
Huh?