From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 18:58:18 -0400
Andy,

One option is to  make a coax choke balun.  8 or 10 turns of  coax around a
6 inch diameter form.   Use a 6 inch diameter can or jug or whatever, which
you will remove after  winding the 10 turns.   Wind them kind of on top of
each other and not side by side.   After removing the 6 inch  can,  secure
the coil of coax  with plastic ties or tape several places around the coil
to keep it  in place.

This choke will keep RF from flowing on the shield of the coax at HF.  This
will require about 25 feet of coax to make as described above.

73, Steve KW3A