From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2014 13:20:37 -0500
On the TS-590, I notice that if I'm in USB mode, and switch to either CW or
CW-R, the frequency increases by my CW offset, 750 hz in my case.  If I'm in
LSB mode, and switch to CW, it decreases by 750 HZ.  This happens if either
Auto CW TX in SSB mode, menu 41, or Frequency correction for changing SSB to
CW mode, menu 42, is on.  If both are off, the frequency doesn't change.  So
that's how you do it on the 590 at least, turn on either menu 41 or 42.  I
prefer having 42 on, so that I don't automatically switch to CW mode if I
bump the key when using SSB.
--
Jim, KE5AL
From: Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 05:01:04 -0500
Subject: Re: Auto Zero Beat With Ts590

I set the cw on the 480, to match the side band used on the same
band.  That
way when I tune across the band, things are similar.

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast!
Antivirus protection is active.