From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2014 11:42:32 -0600
I use one and like it a lot.  It's quite accessible with the raised buttons.
There are some menu functions, but I've never needed them.  I have a text
version of the manual if you'd like; email me offlist if so.

It gives some messages in Morse, such as QRO if the power's too low to tune,
and SWR if it can't match the load.

I use an attic dipole for 40, 20, 15, and 10, and have no trouble tuning it
on the WARC bands.

You can also tune it manually, and I've used that feature to tune it outside
the ham bands, such as for short wave listening.
--
Jim Shaffer, KE5AL