From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2010 22:33:51 -0600
and it's "standing wave ratio" not "standing wave ratios" so SWR, not
plurral SWR's.
just like it's a beam antenna, not a set of beams or beams when dealing with
a single, multi-element array.
just getting picky, but in technical matters, language is important to
communicate properly.
73
Colin, V A6BKX