From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2010 01:13:40 -0400
Howard,

Gloves will save a lot of ware and tare on your hands.  Start at the drain
end of the gutter as when you unplug the drain, the rushing water will bring
you lots of leaves to discard without having to move for a while.  Have fun,
I always try to find a way to enjoy what I'm doing, no matter what it is!

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!