From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 13:01:54 -0400
Do you have antivirus and antipenetration protection on that computer?
Constant rebooting is a very definite signature of either a virus or worm.
If you don't have an antivirus program running at all times on your computer
and don't have some kind of firewall (preferably a router), you definitely
should.