From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 08:56:31 -0400
Yes, CompUSA definitely ought to have these little gems. They're actually a
pretty standard laptop accessory, especially for folks like accountants and
others who run a lot of number crunching applications while on the go. In
fact, some of the online computer discount places like Cyberguys,
ISellSurplus.com, TechForLess.com, etc., should have them fairly cheap.