From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2014 12:21:16 -0500
I had one of those amps at one time and I remember thinking as I used it
that I'm glad I'm not doing CW because of the relay noise. I've had a couple
other amps and used some, been at stations with amps and know people who
when they hit that PTT on the mic sometimes you hear it and I've never heard
of an amp with a quiet relay and considering the power involved I'm not
surprised.