From:
Robert Ringwald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2014 09:41:17 -0700
Eric wrote:

If they officially deny my claim, what can I do about it?
1.  appeal up the ladder
2.  file an online petition in an attempt to get UPS to save face
and =
reimburse me.
3 file a legal claim (I am loathe to do this as I don't have the
funds =
for a lawyer).
any suggestions on any other way that I can handle this?

Have you considered filing a suit against UPS in small claims court?

The claim is so small that it might be considered a nusence by UPS and they may not even show up. In that case, you may be awarded your money.

I’d suggest you get a letter from the person you purchased the radio from stating its condition.

Just a thought.

-Bob Ringwald K6YBV
Placerville CA
www.ringwald.com