BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Nissen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 17:48:11 GMT
Hello,

Sibelius is a possible starting point, as it has several modes of
input and output, some of which are better for VIPs than others.
No doubt some could be improved for VIP operation.

A useful additional facility would read out the notes on a line.
(I don't know of any convention for this.  But a composer will tell
an emanuensis what to write, so there is a precedent!)

Cheers from Chiswick,

John
--

--
Access the word, access the world       Tel/fax +44 20 8742 3170/8715
John Nissen                             Email to [log in to unmask]