BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Nissen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:06:55 GMT
Hello Peter,

Yes, force feedback can work.

Yes, it does have application to 2D.

No, nobody is looking at it at present to my knowledge, though it has
been looked at in the past.  The problem for developers is obtaining
the funds, and for end-users is the cost and non-portability of
force feedback hardware.

Yes, I am interested in collaboration on access to 2D in general.

Cheers from Chiswick,

John
--
This is in reply to Peter Rayner's message below.

--
Access the word, access the world       Tel/fax +44 181 742 3170/8715
John Nissen                             Email to [log in to unmask]