RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 15:37:51 -0800
Copyright 1998, not to be crossposted without my permission.

I see from posts on the raw e-mail forum that specializes in crank science,
that I am being attacked (again) there because of my recent post here, re:
does fruit want you to eat it. Some of the criticisms, in my opinion, are
less than accurate representations of the views given in my post here. Of
course, the critic didn't identify the article address (it can be read in
the raw-food list archives, URL below) so his readers could read it in full,
for themselves.

In general, I really can't respond to every irrational (and, in many cases,
intellectually dishonest) attack on my writings. Quite simply, there are too
many fanatics, who are quick to unashamedly spin new rationalizations
when the old ones are challenged.

Anyway, I am not interested in a dialog with a hostile fanatic (my
opinion) - that is why I don't directly reply to anything on the crank
science raw e-mail forum, or to challenges by its moderator.

Raw-food list archives - a virtual treasure trove of raw diet info,
and keyword-searchable as well. URL:
< http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/raw-food.html >

Tom Billings
http://www.beyondveg.com