RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jo Yoshida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 19:11:52 -0700
Tom Billings said:
| I see from posts on the raw e-mail forum that specializes in crank science,
| that I am being attacked (again) there because of my recent post here, re:
| does fruit want you to eat it. Some of the criticisms, in my opinion, are
| less than accurate representations of the views given in my post here.

[snip]

| Anyway, I am not interested in a dialog with a hostile fanatic (my
| opinion) - that is why I don't directly reply to anything on the crank
| science raw e-mail forum, or to challenges by its moderator.

Jo sez:
Tom, unless my ISP's mail server is out of whack, I must have missed these
posts on the Raw forum. Did they actually point fingers or drop names? If
you happened have saved them, I'd appreciate it if you could forward them
to me privately.

BTW, are we talking about the Raw List run by JR Ellis? Generally that
forum is pretty laid back (you may not agree from your past experiences)
but if there has been any mud thrown your way, I'd like to find out the
particulars and maybe get something done about it.

Don't worry, mon, it's on my time.