RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 20:11:03 -0700
I am on a (promotional) mailing list run by the California Avocado
Commission.
Anyway, they are distributing loads of free avocado recipes. Attached
below are the details. Readers are advised that the recipes are probably
not limited to the restraints of raw/vegan regimes.

Tom Billings

Dear California Avocado Lover:

We at the California Avocado Commission want to thank all of you for
your devotion to the irresistible and delicious California avocado!
You've told us something, and we've listened!

Each day we receive dozens of emails from California avocado lovers like
yourself requesting new and delicious recipes using California avocados!
We're pleased to announce that you can subscribe to a FREE monthly email
newsletter that will feature our most delicious, irresistible, and
easy-to-prepare avocado recipes -- and we're not just talking guacamole!
Have you ever considered avocado soup? How about an avocado egg roll or
even deep-fried avocado wedges for your next party?

Subscribing is simple. Just fill out our subscription form and you will
receive a monthly email directing you to the newest recipes posted on
our Website. This month, be sure to check out our Guacamole Perfecto
(http://www.avocado.org/recipes_commission/reci336.shtml) or our Pasta
with Oven Roasted Vegetables & California Avocado
(http://www.avocado.org/recipes_commission/reci337.shtml). While you're
there, why not peruse the thousands of other recipes that are available
to you?

Just visit http://um1.unitymail.com/Unity/UrlView/37/196/9/1/3124 to
fill out the simple subscription form. Then, you'll be on your way to
using delicious California Avocados in ways you never dreamed possible!

The California Avocado Commission