RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jo Yoshida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 11:13:19 -0700
Kirt said:
| > You, on the other hand, come across as an NFL apologist.

The Brixman commented:
| I read Jo's original post three times and still can't see this point.
|Actually,
| each re-read makes the post sound more like a truly sincere attempt to end a
| bitter squabble that is doing no one any good at this point.

Jo confirms:
Yup, that was my attempt. Still is. I'm not going to get into Christian
ethics and all that "turn the other cheek" stuff, but is there a way of
approaching NFL, and NFL approaching this camp, that could be acceptable to
both sides? Wouldn't that be a far better question to ask than "how do we
make these people look bad?"

The first may bear something constructive. Maybe not. But it's levels of
magnitude more promising than the second. I want to exhaust options.

Otherwise, we waste time, like, time away from my serious writing (the type
that will pay for food on the table, etc), and I'm not into sacrificing
myself for NFL or this list.

Anyways, Rex, it was jolly good of you to catch the spirit of my original post.