RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol & David <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 08:32:15 -0800
Jean-Louis Tu:
> I think Duesberg's position is not that the HIV virus doesn't
> exist, but that AIDS is not caused by HIV.

Carol:
That's correct.  The main proponents of the theory that HIV hasn't
been proven to exist are the Perth Group (Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos
et al.), Stefan Lanka and Etienne de Harven (at least these are the
ones I've heard about the most).

> I am not qualified to comment on his arguments

Why not?  You obviously can read and have a brain. :)

> (but apparently he hasn't convinced so many scientists).

Carol:
It's a complicated situation.  Many, I am sure, question the HIV theory
in their hearts but keep quiet because they don't want to risk their
careers.  Even so, the number of dissidents seems to be growing.  HEAL
members even got an audience with the mayor of San Francisco recently!
Please see http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/group.htm and
http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/whistleblowers.htm for more info.

Jean-Louis Tu:
> I am wondering if he is seropositive himself; if not, would he
> agree to be injected with HIV?

Carol:
He believes that HIV is harmless, but even the most purified isolate
of virus contains all sorts of other crap.  There would be no way to
inject only HIV, and having other people's proteins etc. injected into
your bloodstream is always risky, so my guess is that he would refuse
on those grounds.