RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 09:25:02 +0100
Axel:

> consider that there is *NO* SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE, ACCORDING TO THE STANDARD
> ACCEPTED METHODS OF VIRUS ISOLATION that the aids virus exist. considering
> this, talking about an infection is a joke. condoms, of course, HAVE
> ABSOLUTELY, COMPLETELY ZIPPO (sp?), NOTHING, ZERO to do with AIDS
> WHATSOEVER, because we do not know IF the critter EXISTS! according to
> peter duesberg, world-renowed retrovirus expert, aids is basically caused
> by drugs. drugs alone are enough to give you the whole disease. but, also,
> it seems that things get REALLY rough when you get into taking anti-aids
> medication.

Aha! I see your "shift" key is perfectly functional :-)

I think Duesberg's position is not that the HIV virus doesn't exist, but
that AIDS is not caused by HIV. I am not qualified to comment on his
arguments (but apparently he hasn't convinced so many scientists). I
am wondering if he is seropositive himself; if not, would he agree to
be injected with HIV?

--Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>