BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 16:46:26 EDT
In a message dated 10/18/98 6:50:07 AM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

<<why do I feel I have to be defensive?>>

I suspect its because in fact you have chosen and created the education you
have.  So you defend it because you test it against the education of others
who come with a seal of approval on theirs.  Give yourself a break.  Give the
others a break too.  Can you imagine the pain of having a degree from Harvard?
We probably would be horribly cruel to a guy with one of them, especially if
he/she were kinda mediocre...or had faults...not that any of us have any
faults...

The fact is, if someone is making you feel insecure, you deserve to hang out
with better people.  If you are doing it to yourself, measure accurately.  And
choose a solution that fits.

You have nothing to be defensive about.  You are extroadinarily well read and
you are a mason.  What more is there?